Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Doin' Shots with Naughty Lil' Cupcake

I hadn't made the Body Shot muffin in quite a while so I wanted to give it a go to make sure I hadn't lost my touch.  This time I mixed in some poppy seeds because lemon and poppy seeds go together like Patron and margaritas.   It would have helped if I had actually remembered to ADD the poppy seeds to the batter before baking them (doh!) but my excuse (besides being a generally forgetful person) was that I don't normally add poppy seeds - but I think they will be an excellent addition to contribute a lil' je ne sais quoi.  So...this batch just got the poppy sprinkled on top - the result was still delicious.

And, so may I officially present to you Naughty Lil' Cupcake's Body Shot muffin - featuring tart lemon-poppy seed cake dipped in a Limoncello glaze.  There you have it - guilt free, tasty-delicious body shots to enjoy whenever you please - even at the office.  Drunk girl not included.

For orders, give us a shot - er...a shout!  naughtylilcupcake@gmail.com

No comments: