Sunday, January 29, 2012

Dream Cream: Round 2




It's been a couple weeks, but alas...we have a winner, folks! I can't deny the deliciousness that is CREAM FILLING. I went a lil' overboard and just went ahead and iced the entire cupcake with the cream, as well as filling the inside...Y-U-M-M-Y.

I opted for a filling that incorporates Marshmallow Fluff (the good ol' stuff in the jar), butter, a bit of confectioner's sugar, and a splash of vanilla, rather than whipping egg whites into oblivion. I don't usually take shortcuts when it comes to my recipes...I like everything to be as fresh and made-from-scratch as possible, but I can't deny how yummy the cream turned out using it, not to mention how simple it was to make.

As I've said before, I'm not much of a sweet tooth, but I definitely chowed down on this one. Can't wait for you all to enjoy it!


Now that'll make you dream cream ;)

No comments: